Watch JoJo Siwa TikTok WITHOUT Her Signature Bow and High Ponytail

1. Omg…she looks so good with her hair down…it was even cute piled on her head!

She can still sell the merch…but way to old for the bow…someday she’ll look back and hate that she made herself look bad for so long…past the little girl stage!

2. I guess her contract with Nickelodeon ended…….Loving the new self, she actually looks happy and that’s great 💕

3. That hairline. I get not liking your hair down but maybe wear it up with a loose scrunchie and not 5 tight hair ties

4. Jojo can have her hair down what’s wrong with having her hair done she looks beautiful with a bow in there❤️

5. I seen pictures of her before, and I’ve seen a bunch of memes with her and her ponytail. But I swear I thought she was one of those kids that does beauty pageants on TV. I never knew she was on YouTube lol. Anywho, she looks really nice with her hair down!

6. Am i the only who doesn’t know how does she get so famous😂😂😂 i mean i don’t like her songs and she didn’t do much movies or series soooooo

7. She is too old to still be wearing her signature outfits. She needs to grow up and stop with the bows and pretending to be BUBBLY 247

8. I feel like she wears her glasses there because her hairline is receding from the bow.. I mean it’s kinda clear when she doesn’t have them on. I feel bad, like she thinks needs it..

9. the world literally doesn’t deserve her. people need to stop hating on her. you want your kids being disrespectful and swearing? didn’t think so. be happy you have ONE good role model. seriously, people say things so rude like, this girl has emotions too. she’s a MINOR. i wanna punch the haters so bad. she’s so pretty and doesn’t deserve hate AT ALL.

10. This would be a great Ike to reinvent herself. Eventually she will have to because of her age. She will still make money on all her merchandise.