UNPREGNANT Official Trailer (2020) Haley Lu Richardson, Barbie Ferreira Drama Movie HD

1. I was waiting to see how long it would take for them to make a movie like this. To say I was surprised it took this long is not an understatement. To say I was surprised that I was surprised it had to do with riverdale is also not surprising in the least. I’m a dude and only hear of that show from girls so in the end, not surprised at all.

2. im sorry but- YES THE MUSIC THO GREAT CHOICE (fyi its sleighbells, cant name the song off my head. but i saw them live when i was 9 and even got to go backstage with the singer.)

3. I can already tell by how the movie carries it self (kinda lighthearted and fun) that the will be a plot twist at the end and they will not go to with killing the baby. Of course, nobody has seen the movie yet, so time will tell I guess

4. I’m going to say it, this movie looks like it’s going to be actually really good. Also, why are there so many triggered pro lifers in the comments? Did they see the trailer as an ad and then got so triggered about it?

5. It does look like fun just one point I’d like to make if you want people to go see it best not mention the Riverdale producer like that’s a selling point!

6. Looks like a cool Saturday afternoon on the couch chick flick. I will definitely watch with all of my favorite junk food!

7. I feel relieved when I remember we’re all going to die someday and these “pro-choice” people will pay. You all know death is a sure thing right, I believe God is real too, let Him hear the excuses…

8. Wow, the IQ map seems to be wrong, based on most american comments on YouTube and specifically here I’d say that usa must have lost at least 30 points over the years.
    Bouhouhou she doesn’t want to ruin her life because of an accident shame bouhou killer snif snof
    Just how dumb can you people be ?

9. BWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, so we’re using this sound even in non action movies now huh? Hollywood is shit, change my mind.

10. Bet the other girl decides to help her out and look after the baby with her. Does look like a promising series though

11. When will they make a movie about teenagers who left their children!? This is a much bigger problem! A child is not such a terrible thing . This is everyone’s choice. But in every series, there is a girl who procures an abortion .

12. Looks absolutely hilarious and fun! Never seen baby-murder be dressed up with such finesse and elegance. Murder is trendy now, didn’t you know? To all those people upset about that innocent life that she’s selfishly and ignorantly trying to get “terminated” — throw away your soul, get with the times and be pro-“choice” (to murder) already!

13. It’s impossible that an american movie ends with an abortion. Either she decides to keep the baby or she discovers that the test was faulty and she never was pregnant. American movie producers are just too afraid to go against prolife lobby groups and lose money. Bunch of pussies.

14. Unpregnant? When you dispose of a pregnancy you’re disposing of the life that you’re carrying inside you. Why not just call it project termination?

15. I really hope this movie doesn’t end with her getting emotional and deciding to keep the baby. That will ruin the entire idea I think the film is trying to convey…

16. People are so afraid to tell that she’s GOING TO KILL A INNOCENT BECAUSE OF HER MISTAKE…

IT’S A CHOICE YEAH TO MURDER

17. It’s not just your life though… it’s all about murder

It shouldn’t be just your choice, I hate the selfishness they portray in these kind of movies 🤮

18. So I get like, all of this movie. But it’s fucked up if she doesn’t tell her boyfriend. Like go through with it obviously, you’re in high school, but he deserves to know. I really hope it’s just the trailer that makes it look like she keeps it a secret until the last minute