TIKTOK VIRAL DALGONA COFFEE – COLD COFFEE RECIPE – GolRoti

1. I love coffee or main already banati asi but ap Ki video dakh kar bohat acha laga thanks Sana ap bohat essay recipe banati blz biscuit Ki bi recipe share karay…..

2. Btw ap ki baqi recipies b aese e hoti he kuch khaas nah .. Jo ap ise itna roast ker rehi he .. Ap ki phle b videos apki roasting e se chlti a arhi he .. Your sanaz bucket is much better than this is ka naam kids channel hona chye tha😄😄😄😆😆😆😆😆 dnt mimd han thats just an opinion

3. Literally you are right 😂 I’m also wondering that why people like this coffee so much it’s recipe is same for like years 😂

4. I tried making this with a fork at 10:00 but ended up in 12:00 and my hand was totally broken the coffee was dark and didn’t become like this i think i didn’t mixed it well

5. Hamare rishtay dar nii badalte jab hamare pass paise aa jate hai 😂😂😂Pain di siri…waise he meko Pakistani vadde piyare lgte hai and Sana api tau bato main all rounder hai …Allah hamesha apko salamat rakhe

6. Wow sis zabardst …..ajj me ne bhi tik tol coffee ki recipe uplode ki …thanks for sharring 👍👍👍👍😋😋😋😋😋

7. i’m your biggest fan sana i love your recipes and love the way you talk god bless you sana ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

8. Wah baji best din hai video dalne ka kyun ke aj meri Birthday thi

Or ap ne kia Nido doodh ka chamcha istamal kia hai😂😂

9. Sana : Today I am going to tell you how to make Dalgona Coffee
    1st : Take 2tsp coffee and mix it with sugar and water and then put it into the Milk. (Thanks for Watching)

Sana kr Fans(Pankhas): ( -_-) WTH is that?

10. 😂😂😂😂😂😂good way ha app ka samjhanay ka hahhah too good sister 😂😂😂😂😂😄😄😅😅😆😆😆😆😆😆

11. 😂😂😂😂bazuaon ka allah hafiz h 🤣🤣🤣🤣aapi aap bhot achi h …. Logon ko direct sach kehti ke yeh normal cofee h diwana na bano

12. I made this yesterday….. Don’t have a beater so I used a fork…I can barely feel my arm…but after drinking this, I had a really bad headache which lasted the whole day….not gonna try this again😫

13. I was about to Google the recipe but then I saw your notification and here i am. Definitely gonna try this today. Thank you 😊

14. Sana asslamoalikum
    I just want to tell you that there is another channel on YouTube with your channel’s name as sana’s bucket with your logo and I request you to report that channel in YouTube’s administration otherwise you know much better than me .
    Your huge fan
    Thankyou

15. Aj tou mein bhut sad hun
    Mera maths test acha nahi hua.Pata nahi kitne marks aynge.Meri mother be Mera jina Haram kardena hai.Please pray for mein. I am really scared 😫😖😭

16. Sana u r the best and. BTW i think that your voice is really beautiful why dont you make a video on singing the ost of mann mayal… BTW hust giving an advice…

17. Aray wah sana ap ny Meri soch ko such kr dia k AP next ye video he bnao ge kun k farmaish he itni ai the. Thanx sana