The Babysitter: Killer Queen | Official Trailer | Netflix

1. 4 things:

1. Didnt think theyd actually make a sequel.
    2. Samara is back baby?!
    3. Robbie’s is the only character I care about.
    4. Elle King is just *racking.up* those netflix soundtracks!!

Plus “I aint get killed first. Thats a post jordan peele era horror movie progress”. Bach is everything. 😂

2. Bruh ok is it just me or did anyone else feel the first movie just came out and these kids grew way too fast ? No? Just me? Ok🤷‍♂️ excited for the movie

3. I dont think that’s Bee walking out from the water, i think its Cole’s “girlfriend”. She looks crazy in this one.

4. Looks like The Killer Queen Bee!! is back from the Dead!!!! And YES!!!!!! Cole is BACK!!!! Again!!! on a action 80s!!!!

5. 1:16 u can clearly see the dead body of the girl with the two buns. I think that the blood that gets all over Cole and that other kid.

6. I am hoping that their will be more of these movies if this one is good. But that probably won’t happen, BUT A Prequel of how this all started with BEE being the protagonist changing to the antagonist.

7. Went with the blonde girl, ends up with the brunette girl. So i guess the blonde girl is the either the babysitter’s sister or the babysitter in disguise

8. I think samara was too busy to do this movie as a leading role but probably comes back near the end as a short cameo or something.

9. Until dawn: the movie

Seriously am shocked, a sequel from Netflix? The men in suits must have really loved the first one and demanded a second

10. Spoiler Alert: Samara Weaving will not appear in this film. She is not the one who comes out of the water at the end. Check the distribution of the movie on Google or IMDb. So it’s going to be a really bad movie without Samara Weaving.

11. We need more horror comedies. Not regular horror, not scare-you-shitless horror, but horror that can make you laugh.

12. Deym my Netflix was about to expire and I’ll wait before new movies will be released, but I’ll subscribe again if this will be released

13. My name is Yoshikage Kira. I’m 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don’t smoke, but I occasionally drink. I’m in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I’m trying to explain that I’m a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn’t lose to anyone.

14. I just read a fact on IMDB that the first movie was filmed in 2015 but wasn’t released until 2017. That’s why Cole looks much older! Technically, it has been 5 years not 2!

15. It totally breaks my heart watching Melanie being one of the villan and Cole fallen in tears seeing his Bff being one of them. I still ship Cole & Melanie eventhough it looks like maybe she’s gonna end up with the new girl ( Jenna ).

16. remember when people hated on the first one before its release then it was actually a good. We didn’t ask for the second one but yep the trailer hype is reaaaaaaaaal