Supportive Lisa (Rosé’s tiktok)

Supportive Lisa (Rosé’s tiktok)

1. Rose from Blackpink has opened a YouTube channel called ROSÉ, which is watched by a million people who subscribe to Rose’s channel in order to bring it to the level of the rest of the members. Come on, Blinks.🎈

2. روز من بلاك بينك فتحت قناه على يوتيوب اسمها ROSÉ يتابعها مليون اشترك بقناه روز لكي نوصلها الي مستوى العضوات البقيه هيا بلينكز🎈

3. 0:29
    Lisa going “hey look! very stylish” at rosé and our girl saying “yeah” while doing that pose myghaaad mah heart!!!

4. lisa with hank on her lap while waiting for rosé to sign a copy of the album for her is my new source of serotonin

5. played it numerous times lol
    i missed chaelisa moments
    thank you for sharing this, don’t have tiktok account yet, so i’m depending on videos like this, thank you

6. Lisa kinda seems like Rosé’s non-celebrity fiancé (not just girlfriend coz they’re engaged we all know this lol jk)…she’s so low key and hides at photos and rarely posts anything for the public to see. But behind the scenes, she’s the sweetest to her jagiya uuuggghh i love them sooo much! My chaelisa heart is so full this week 💖
    but I’m still asking the universe for a chaelisa vlive with lego.. I’ll wait patiently 😇😍

• We’ll wait for that Lego vlive. And yes Imma go back to reading Chaelisa fics coz I miss them even if they’ve given us sm this week.

• That made a wattpad story where rosé is soloist and Lisa is just ordinary person. They are dating and hides it.😂😂

7. Rosé at the end was like “Don’t do video cameraahhhh”that was very cute little Rosie ❤️😘😊😊

8. I want to follow her in tiktok 😭😭😭😭😭😭but i can’t😭😭😭😭😭😭😭plz post all her tiktok in here🥺🥺

9. I love u chaelisa💗💗💓we stay with u forever😘😘😘😘 รักนะ จุ๊บ จุ๊บบบ😘

10. I loveee the way lisa stand behind rosé and put her hands on rosé’s shoulder..aww thats so sweet..like a sweet girlfriend aww ~~ 😘😍🥰😍😍

11. This is so real,,so sweet supportive from someone special,,nobody can argue how they love eac other🌹💗for Hanks,,sorry boy Papa so busy now but u know Papa always miss u, take care ur mom okay?💖💖💖💖

12. I know they are besties but why do I get butterflies everytime I see them together lol Chaelisa is forevs 🦋❤️

13. Blinkue let stream on the ground road to 100 MILLION and as if it is your last road to 1 BILLION and how you like that road to 1 BILLION

14. Waitttt did Lisa said Love U? In the clip where Rosie’s holding the bouquet Lisa brought for her and Lisa is in her back? 🤭🥺

15. That Hey very stylish in the end of Lisa screams very supportive and cute 😊❤
    Rosé knows we missed their Chaelisa Bonding that’s why she gave this to us 😏😍
    Is that Alice the one wearing the green coat/jacket? And there’s Lisa giving Hank equal attention and love 😍💖

16. Omg! Now I am ready to sleep and have it sweet. Thanks for uploading this video. What a sweet Chaelisa, nothing’s changed, they still hold hands and walked together to celebrate Rosé first solo performance at Inkigayo..and the way Lisa stared at Rosé while holding Hank when Rosé signed her album…gaaahh sooo sweet…oohh I can’t💙💛 Be honest, who watch this video more than once?? I do..😅 How many times you replay this video?

17. I watched this an hour ago I was like give me a platform to say something about chaelisa ❤❤
    And I still can’t figure out what baby rosè said at the end it was in the end of interview film also lol what is it plss help🤭