SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME – Official Teaser Trailer

1. How the hell is this a “teaser” trailer? I hope Sony doesn’t do the same thing they did with Homecoming where they just spoil the entire plot in the second trailer.

2. My favorite part is: 00:00 00:01, 00:02, 00:03, 00:04, 00:05, 00:06, 00:07, 00:08, 00:09, 00:10, 00:11, 00:12, 00:13, 00:14, 00:15, 00:16, 00:17, 00:18, 00:19, 00:20, 00:21 00:22, 00:23, 00:24, 00:25, 00:26, 00:27, 00:28, 00:29, 00:30, 00:31, 00:32, 00:33, 00:34, 00:35, 00:36, 00:37, 00:38, 00:39, 00:40, 00:41, 00:42, 00:43, 00:44, 00:45, 00:46, 00:47, 00:48, 00:49, 00:50, 00:51, 00:52, 00:53, 00:54, 00:55, 00:56, 00:57, 00:58, 00:59, 01:00, 01:01, 01:02, 01:03, 01:04, 01:05, 01:06, 01:07, 01:08, 01:09, 01:10, 01:11, 01:12, 01:13, 01:14, 01:15, 01:16, 01:17, 01:18, 01:19, 01:20, 01:21, 01:22, 01:23, 01:24, 01:25, 01:26, 01:27, 01:28, 01:29, 01:30, 01:31, 01:32, 01:33, 01:34, 01:35, 01:36, 01:37, 01:38, 01:39, 01:40, 01:41, 01:42, 01:43, 01:44, 01:45, 01:46, 01:47, 01:48, 01:49, 01:50, 01:51, 01:52, 01:53, 01:54, 01:55, 01:56, 01:57, 01:58, 01:59, 02:00, 02:01, 02:02, 02:03, 02:04, 02:05, 02:06, 02:07, 02:08, 02:09, 02:10, 02:11, 02:12, 02:13, 02:14, 02:15, 02:16, 02:17, 02:18, 02:19, 02:20, 02:21, 02:22, 02:23, 02:24, 02:25, 02:26, 02:27, 02:28, 02:29, 02:30, 02:31, 02:32, 02:33, 02:34, 02:35, 02:36, 02:37, 02:38, 02:39, 02:40, 02:41, 02:42, 02:43, 02:44, 02:45, 02:46, 02:47…

Yeah obviously I’m unemployed, please listen to my music so I stop using my moms electricity.

3. I really hope they actually use the acting powerhouse that is Jake Gyllenhaal, they did a good job with Michael Keaton and I hope they continue that trend.

4. Thanos Will Return. The mightiest of snaps await those who did not perish. I long for this day to come. This is not the end Peter Parker…

5. I thought half these people died. WTF. Did endgame come out already and I just missed it. What am I not understanding here. How is everyone alive. WTF?!?

6. What…… No outer space… 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔now mysterio …#excited about it but what about Thanos? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

7. 2019:spiderman far from home
    2021:spiderman where is home
    2023 : spiderman who is home
    2025: spiderman why is home
    2027: spiderman feels so good at home

8. What’s with his spider senses or lack thereof? You just don’t hide in the dark and sneak up on Spider-Man with a dart gun. That not happening is kinda half his thing. Since the reboot, he’s been slow and caught off guard constantly, which shows little regard or knowledge of the character.

9. So I take it this Spider-Man movie must take place before Spider-Man dies in avengers 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

10. This has to take place before infinity war, think about it, aunt may finds out and then does all the news with him, peters passport sais july 19th-18th, and hes also not wearing the badass new spider suit which basically is dumb of him not to use instead of the old suit since its more compact. I think he made the black stealth suit himself, thats why its more bulky on the head and less slim on the material, otherwise he would look like black panther. At the begining of infinity war, peter is on the bus resting his head probably a long flight back from europe and he has his spidersuit with him from euroupe

11. That’s the first time I’ve heard the original Spider-Man theme song performed like that. And what’s with Jake Gyllenhaal being cast in this movie?

12. For all the people who are confused this movie in the mcu takes place after homecoming and before infinity war.

13. in his passport, the date of issue is 19 July and the date of expiration is 18 July. This is a good spoiler evidence for the End Game movie. Some one please figure it out!!!

14. I think Chameleon is also gonna be a problem in this film and when he’s stopped we’ll get some Kraven in the third him being our 5th Sinister 6 member.

15. Skipper: “Kawalski analysis”

Kawalkski: “Sir it seems that this spider man managed to survive the thanos snap”

16. OOOOOH OOOOOOOOH OH MYJDKWMC. RIDM FJWMW DUDE THAT FRIGGIN MYSTERIO AND AND TJSODJ 2MW IM DONE DUDE I NEEDA SEE THIS IN D BOX IM FREAKIN OUT DUDE IM MORE EXITED FOR THIS THAN END GAME DUDE HOLY MOLY MACORANI FKSICNWMS

17. 1:02 so does this version of spider-man really not have spider sense? because if he did, he would be able to sense Nick Fury. I’m very confused now.

18. Hey, I know some of y’all are probably going through stuff. But I’m here to tell you, will it matter in 5-10 years? Is it really worth the worry? Is what ever you’re going through really that bad? Lemme tell you, you’re gonna get through it. Even if it takes everything, even if it means having to go through pain, or suffering. You’re gonna get through it. I hope you have an amazing rest of the week

19. Mr. Stark i dont feel so good am i still trapped in the soul stone?

Tony: of course you are kid like i would ever give out just half a million (when im worth trillions), let you break the accords, and quit being friends with mysterio kid he’s a bad guy. Now come on kid we have a universe to save!

20. SONY please tell me why you are determined to ruin the Ghostbusters franchise. A new Ghostbusters sequel has been announced…but…..what’s all this rubbish about casting teenagers!!!
    Just cast some adult actors, keep the tone of the original two movies and call it GHOSTBUSTERS 3.
    it’s not hard SONY!!!!!

21. I love that the movie is sticking to Mysterio’s origin in that he frames himself to look like a hero when in truth he’s the one creating all the disasters.

22. SPIDER-MAN: TROUBLE IN THE HOMELESS SHELTER

That’s the third title im calling it or something to do with F.E.A.S.T because they’re in a homeless shelter at in the beginning so I think the third movie might be Martin Li or Mister Negative!!!! Pretty sure he’s the 4 member of this sinister six.

23. So Nick Fury and Peter Parker are back? I think they might include Captain Britain as well.. A perfect team it would be.

24. I hope your happy destroying the surprise for Avengers End Game all to push out this movie and soak up some Marvel success. God knows you can’t make a decent Spiderman movies even after what 12 attempted shots. Oh well I am sure it’s nice to know it takes Disney to shore up your failing Spiderman franchise. So hey thanks for that.

25. I think he is the 2nd best spidey besides the new one….tbh it could go either way. They are both awesome

26. **Thanos Snaps**

*Spiderman:* Mr Stark, I don’t feel So Good

*Thanos After watching this trailer*
    Am I a Joke To You?

27. I’m glad I make a point now of shutting my eyes for the first 5-10 seconds so I don’t have the trailer spoiled by the goofy 5-second “Trailer of the trailer” they put at the beginning of trailers to spoil the best parts of the trailer seconds before you watch them. Is this what we have come to? Is this how meta we are become? So it begins.

28. Funny how the villians of all the different version of the first spider man films are green:Green Goblin,Lizard,Vulture

29. All the elementals are actually an illusion by mysterio so he can faking to be a hero so the final boss is still him

30. When I saw the around the world with the theme song, this is gonna be an awesome Marvel Spider-man film with the four supervillains to take on. Also going to be action-packed

31. Buuuutt didn’t he disappear in the avengers infinity war?? I’d like to know how he came back cause I think I’m lost

32. I already think I see three villains

1:39 sandman

1:57 Hydro man

2:03 Mysterio
    Please Sony, Don’t mess this up like you did Spider-Man 3 and the amazing Spider-Man 2

33. Peter (and everyone else) will make it outof the Soul Stone … CONFIRMED.

this is coming out AFTER Avengers 4

34. Isnt that the same swinging/ grabbing motion from the sand man in spiderman 3 performed by the water thing?

35. Okay… so is it just me or the scene with Aunt May and Happy does his accent seem just barely there?

36. Spider-Man homecoming
    Spider-Man far from home
    Spider-Man is home
    Spider-Man gets evicted from home
    Spider-Man has no home

37. The difference between this summer and next summer is like the difference between saying “turn at this exit” and ” turn at the next exit”. It’s the same thing!

38. We get a mention of Iron man and everyone seems pretty no devastated about it so he must have survived end game

39. The only thing trending in this world 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚😭

40. I can’t imagine that Tony is dead. I feel like Peter would have more of a reaction when he says “like Iron Man and Thor rolled into one”, especially because his death would’ve been recent

41. So…. Mysterio actually has powers? Is that how you got Jake Gagenhyll to make an appearance?
    Besides that, it looks beyond AWESOME!!!

42. *Plot twist: this happens right before Infinity War and Peter is on the way back home from this trip in the beginning of Infinity War and Peter is dead forever.*

OH WELP

43. Spider Man: Homecoming
    Spider Man: Far From Home
    Spider Man: Is Home
    Spider Man: Gets Evicted From Home
    Spider Man: Homeless

44. Ok so this totally takes place before Avengers Infinity War because Peter dies and won’t come back because Marvel and Sony had a deal for 5 movies and this is the 5th and they want to kill off this spiderman since they can’t use him anymore anyways. So be prepared for that. Boom. Also why do they not show any year on Peters passport what they hiding. Hmmm

45. I’m excited to see Jake Gyllenhaal as Mysterio, he’s one of my favorites 🤗
    ….. Btw I make videos too, about life and other useless stuff 😬

46. My theory is that Nicky Fury made Pepper Potts pay that check (as it says on that check) so the school wins the trip, SHIELD making the location in Europe possible because he needed Spidey there to deal with Mysterio. Meanwhile, Mysterio’s monsters are all illusions so he can take credit for beating them, like the plot of Incredibles. Either that, or Mysterio is working with the Elementals, but for the same purpose.

47. The thing I don’t get is how does his suit have so much tech and he had to get through airport security, so wouldn’t they see that on their screen

48. Osum amazing…my superhero 😘😘😘
    Spiderman Lovers Hit _ 1 Like…

LOVE FROM INDIA 💗😍🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

49. How many Spider-Man movies are they going to make this decade?? They didn’t even finish “The amazing Spider-Man”… that one was more
    True to the comic with Gwen Stacy being his first love and all. Also isn’t it funny how villains pop up only when superheroes come ? Lol

50. *Spider Man :Home Coming*
    *Spider Man :Far From Home*
    *Spider Man :Far From Galaxy*
    *Spider Man :Away From Universe*

*Spider Man ” Mr. Stark I Dont Feel So Good.*

51. God the only other time I felt this hype for a movie was infinity war. And the special effects on hydro man are amazing! He looks so cool!

52. Ok this is bothering me. Is that a stuntman in the thumbnail? It just doesn’t look like Tom Holland and when I saw it I legit thought they’re gonna introduce a new Spider-Man or something in this.

53. Such a classic scenes and dazzling music…now I’m more eager to watch the movie 😜…appears like after Tobey Maguire, Tom Holland perfectly suits for the role.
    Short liaison between home coming and far from home 😊

54. Great another teen spider comedy. Oh cool it takes place in Europe too? Awesome! Not like NYC is the main theme of the hero’s existence. Sorry just part of the 1% of fans who know they’ll never beat the original trilogy and should stop trying….

55. Shoulda put Thanos at the end of the trailer deactivating the Reality gem and put the release date with a question mark. lol

56. I yelled when nick fury was in the scene so loud during class that I made up an excuse that I “accidentally stabbed myself” but my teacher was cool with it

57. This is a fact that, the one who gets Nick fury’s guidance becomes a Legend like Iron Man,Captain America and Captain Marvel It means Spiderman will also be a Legend.Hit like if you agree😘😘

58. Who did this one? Is it the same writers & director? If so, I won’t get my hopes up, bc the last one was just ok. It didn’t feel like Spider-Man, & this one look to do the same thing. Still, it’s already got my money. I’ll go see any comic book film, I want them to be making these for a long time.

59. So is everyone gonna ignore the fact that Peter was on a field trip before Avengers Infinity War, this could easily happen before Infinity War. Just think about it

60. Tom Holland is a much better Spider-Man than Tobey and is way more comic book accurate to the teenage Spider-Man we all know and love. This looks like it can be the best Spider-Man movie yet!

61. 1. Nick fury coming to Spiderman for help means almost all Avengers are dead & Thor has left to guide and support his people, that means Ironman is dead.
    2. Happy saying “We’re all alone” indicates Tony Stark is not around. They are not even able to get advice from Tony so this means Ironman is dead.
    Why MARVEL? Why? Why are you doing this to us? 😭😭😭

62. For anyone that didn’t know there two different trailer (almost) i.e by Marvel and by Sony
    So fellow Watch both 👌🏻

63. First time seeing Mysterio in one of these movies. I would like to see scorpion, Rhino, Shocker, and any other that you fight in spider-man games and in the comics that hasn’t been as a live action style.

64. какое все убогое. мерзкий паук мерзкий жирдяй. мерзкая мери джейн. злодей бьется со злодеем. нахуя тут вообще нужен паук. сделали из глубокого осмысленного персонажа хуйню для малолеток. идите нахуй. просто идите нахуй. ни копейки не потрачу на эту пародию и всех призываю игнорировать в кинотеатрах этот шлак для отсталых в развитии

65. Stans dead, now Peter is in the UK. Where people read and dream. Americans, time to catch up ffs. Make cheese. Real cheese.

66. Omg ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

67. This comment probably won’t get noticed but this is my theory. I think Iron Man some how sacrifices himself to save everyone who faded away because happy says to Peter “You’re all alone now.” I’m pretty sure in this trailer the scene where nick fury and another person are shooting the sand guy I think the other person is Captain Marvel I don’t know about you guys but that’s my theory.

68. No tom hollan yes andrew garfiel is winer actor no se ablar ingles muy vien andrew es mejor para todos ANDREW GARFIELD REGRESA PORFAVOR PLISSSSSSSSSSSS

69. check out my yt lol but also i cant wait for the movie but im scared because sequels always go wrong and i dont think it will top into the spiderverse

70. Man. I don’t remember the water dude, but I can remember his story clearly from his animated series. It was a love story. But Misterio was the bad guy in the cartoons. Might still be, who knows? Anyway, this brought up a lot of memories watching the cartoons as a kid!

71. Kind of underwhelming after Into the Spiderverse, but still looks good. Much better than Captain Marvel to say the least.

72. Flash: “What? He looks out for the neighborhood, has a dope suit, and I really respect him.”

2 seconds later:

“Sup dickwad”

73. *He Has A Dope suit*
    *He Looks Out For the Neighborhood*
    *And i really Respect him*
    *WHAT’S UP D*CK WAD!*

74. Spider-Man Homecoming
    Spider-Man Far From Home
    Spider-Man Home Alone
    Spider-Man Homeless

Spider-Man No Homo

75. *UNPOPULAR OPINION*
    The trailer is all good but the complete essence of this spiderman is flawed. First of all it’s like a 100 people know his identity and against hydroman in that situation the real spiderman would’ve saved the people he cared about first if he’s not in his suit. Spiderman doesn’t show his identity, not because it seems cool but because he doesn’t want bad guys to hurt his loved ones. And apparently spidersense is still zero. I really liked the Peter MJ chemistry ngl. Tobey’s version might not have been “better” according to a lot of you, but he showed us what a real spiderman is.

76. So three villians
    Sandman, Hydroman and Mysterio
    Oh boy, i hope they dont screw it up like Spiderman 3

77. Spiderman, spiderman
    Does whatever a spider can
    Spins a web any size
    Catches thieves, eat those guys
    Hey wait! Don’t do that spiderman

78. Water creature seems like a repeat of sand man from the older spiderman 🤔(too similar) JUST SAYING

79. Challenge:Try to find a videp about Spiderman Homecoming or FFH that doesnt have that stupid comment with “Spider man Homecoming, Spiderman FFH, spiderman homeless”.
    Ill just break it down for you
    *you cant*

80. Yay more Spider-Man, now he won’t be one of those marvel characters who just got one movie and then died the very next movie.

81. Your just gonna throw my favorite superhero’s new movie trailer in my face…..then tell me it doesn’t come out until July??!?!?!!??!! What kind of evil is this?? I want to see this so BADDDD

82. Can’t wait to see them again make a formerly a second rate villain into a legit A player with Mysterio.

83. looks like Mysterio is pulling a “Syndrome” and fighting monsters he creates himself, for clout.

84. Mysterio is probably making the monsters to make himself look good then Spider-Man gets in the way. He gets stop blah blah blah the end

85. 0:32 isn’t that the same spot where the final battle scene took place in the first avengers movie ?

86. why am i suddenly shipping mj and peter? i literally didn’t ship them at all during the first movie and after like three seconds of them together im like I STAN

87. I love that 2 Frenchmen were responsible for getting Tom Holland to get Sony to release the trailer. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, look up WE WANT THE TRAILER FOR SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME.

88. this looks kinda boring actually. spider-man in England with a bad guy. Isn’t there any new concept originality?

89. Peter’s Year of birth, date of issue and expiration is not given in the passport 🙂 did any one notice that? Is it any thing to do with Endgame?

90. this definitely looks like event before infinity war. 1:57 call ghostbusters.
    2:03 Sir Jamie Lanister, is that you?

91. I’m calling it now. Mysterio, a master of special effects in the comics, conjured up all the Elementals as part of his evil scheme and is the real villain. Spidey stops him. The end.

92. Not gonna lie, MJ’s “messing” with him like feels like she’s going to be the most annoying part of this film. Unless they big up MJ’s rough upbringing explaining why she’s a total jerk when someone pays her a compliment and then tries to pass off her bad behavior as just “messing” with him. Otherwise, hope she gets the Gwen Stacy death.

93. Spidey mobile use pannite fly panda scene ku back la stark tower mariye oru building irukku but aana athu kattitu irukanga??

94. Anyone else think Spider-Man should jam his hand down Captain Marvel’s throat and fill her lungs with webbing? Yeah, that’s harsh, but there’s no way that she should be allowed to one-up the heroes we’ve already established.

95. Yayayyay what if Tony Stark isn’t dead and these are all the people who got snapped by thanos and Tony Stark is just liked not snapped by thanos yknow so that’s why he ain’t here.