Roblox – MM2 – More Funny Moments!

1. Do you know what sucks about being the murderer sometimes?
    *When you’re at a large map and dont have haste*

2. 2:33 happened all the time they gotta fix that one time I was like 30 ft away the murder kills me but doesn’t throw it

3. Hey I had the answer that why u died from a mile away
    Every online game is like that only the things which we see are always 1 sec before what is happening.
    Because when someone moves we can t see him/her instantly moving as we do.
    For them we are like 1 sec before.

4. The worst feeling in the world is when you wait a long time to get murderer and the second you do the sherif shoots you ;-;

5. 1:24 Where is my credit to that music?
    2:14 He’s my friend storybloxs,his channel is Chill Noob YT.
    Edit 1:Every min i see something i know before watching this video.

6. 2:21 yes since the R15 animations came to MM2 the knife hitboxes have changed completely so u can get stabbed from like 1 million miles away

7. When you die from a mile away without the murderer throwing the knife but when your the killer you have to be right in front of them super close:

*;-;*

8. Your content is amazing! Really want to be roblox friends! sarpgamer_tr is my user.
    Amazing content keep up the work

9. Me:mm2 or mmZ
    4x1le:How are you so stupid you dont know
    Me:Wait a minute
    You:..
    Me:You heard nothing :/
    Edit=Ty for the love heart im always going to support your channel <3

10. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA OMG 😱 D DID YOU SEE UMM THE BABY CRY 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

11. him being a sheriff: i feel like i am protecting everyone!

him being a murderer: i feel like i am murdering and not protecting everyone!

him being innocent: i feel like i am getting murdered!

• You should do murder mystery funny mods If you see a murderer you say :you oh hi friend let’s have lunch together can you pls 😎

12. Wanna hear something sad?
    Too bad,

That moment when the sheriff kills you and you have to spectate them taunting you longer than in arsenal

13. I’m just getting ready now I’m just trying again I’m not going home right away but I’m not trying too hard to do anything for me and you

14. 1:08 to 1:12 or 1:14 he started to cry like a baby hahaha that is funny XD luv ur vids keep doing those funny moments

• And when its says “yes queen” I was “like oh shi-” hahaha XD and then I was like “yas queen, lets goo”

15. Most thing I hate when I find the murder they following me I’m running then I don’t see behind me they come in front and stab me😔😔

16. First of all,why did he die from like…A MILE AWAY that doesn’t make any sense ….mm2 might be broken smh😂

17. Ya dude murder mystery is sucks i dislike it cuz da player is murd and kill me but da knife dindt get near me that why i called nikilis is stupid admin

18. The crying baby loud scared me I threw my phone😡😡😡😡😡👿👿😾😠😠👿😡😡😡👿😠