People Trying To Kiss Their Best Friends ~ TikTok Compilation Pt.2

1. Why do they stop all of a sudden? It makes things even more awkward… Maybe they should get it further 😂

2. Episode 201 : The End of our Friendship

Video Description: From the previous episodes, we saw the bestfriends have a good time. Now after all that years of friendship, let’s kiss our bestfriends and ruin our relationship! 😀

3. This is giving me the butterflies cus im think bout kissing my crush lmao (which will never happen prolly)

• Dalby Family You dont know that. But over time people fall for people they spend a lot of time with, i.e best friends

4. Girls like they want to do that just for a video ,every time girl try to kiss a guy ,he wants to keep going but the girl steps back ,like okay that’s enough😂

5. I’M SINGLE BUT THIS VIDEO IS TOO SHORT , I NEED WHOLE DANG COMPILATION OF THIS. LIKE FOR 15 MINS ATLEAST

6. Um they’re kinda violating their consent over here like most of them just went straight in for a kiss, giving them no time to react or change their mind. What kinda backwards shit is that?

• tourniqut You’re totally right. Everyone is overlooking the real issue here and categorizing it as entertainment when in reality playing with someone’s emotions and not respecting consent is a serious issue. Regardless of gender.
      Though when women do this, people perceive it as “cute”. And if they get rejected, it’s usually the guy’s fault and she gets all the sympathy alongside with the outpouring of encouraging comments how she “deserves better” lmao.

• @nobody I don’t know what gender pushes it the most, but it’s only illegal for men, aparently women can’t assault men thus this video existing as a fun for most? people.

• tourniqut Honestly I didn’t even notice what gender predominantly tended to push for the kiss, I just know that this isn’t okay in any way, shape or form. It just screams narcissism and complete disregard to what the other person wants, as well as their desires. Even though it worked out in some cases, because the attraction was thankfully mutual I still feel like many of these people were tricked, betrayed and humiliated.

7. When the person you like is ace and kissing them wouldn’t be a good idea and could completely ruin everything…

• Anthony J. Crowley
      When your best friend tried to kiss you for a tik tok but you word vomited and said if he did you would quote on quote “Fall in love more than you already have” and then he just laughed and walked away 😭😭

8. Ok not to be that person but I have NEVER been this early to a video before. 90th view and 11th like 😁. I am so sorry.