JK! Studios’ Happy Fun Friends Sketch – Bring The Funny (Open Mic)

1. I watched them on YouTube for 2 years and its so incredible that I finally get to see them on TV. I hope they get to the finals or win the whole show. Rooting for you, JK! Studios.

Edit: I know they were on ByuTV for about 6 years. I watch them on my computer cause I don’t have that channel on my TV.

• @Viv D Studio C done at BYU was such a clever show for years, and now this group branched out with Studio JK

• @Josshers A few months ago, Keenan Thompson, the judge who sits on the far left, collaborated with the cast of JK! Studios in New York. The whole cast of JK! Studios used to work for a TV show called Studio C and in November of 2018 Keenan guest starred on Studio C. When JK! Studios appeared on Bring The Funny, it looked like Keenan didn’t take interest in them since he didn’t mention that he know them before, but recently Bring The Funny just released a video of showing the scenes that they cut out and one of the scenes showed Keenan telling the other judges and audience that he know them and is proud of them.

• He did said he know them and he’s proud of them, but the show cut it out. The show YouTube channel just posted a video of him saying it.

2. there gonna make it! but they need to bring their A game. Jk studios is almost there and we need to be there to support them.

3. I feel like our family members just escaped Utah and are on stage in the big real world and I’m so nervous and excited for them.

• For Wild Kratts Fans:

For Villainous Fans:

For Camp Camp’s Wood Scouts Fans:

For Katy Perry and/or Teen Titans’ Jinx Fans:

For Back to the Future Fans:

For President Trump Fans:

• Metal Head don’t say that this is just your opinion because you could have easily stated your opinion in a less rude and might I say repetitive way. You could have said, “you all seem to like them but they weren’t my favorite” it’s not that hard to not be a jerk

4. Seeing Chrissy Tegan and Jeff Foxworty and Kenan Thompson laughing at their comedy made my day, no it made my week!

5. YES!! Jk Studios is my favourite channel yet so when I found out they where on bring the funny I already had the T.V on waiting to see them. I will never get bored of watching this

If only they could see the crayon song ruined

6. This was my fav of all the acts…. Easy. And thats not a put down to the others they just shined that much!

7. Perfection! JK Studios is truly able the Bring the Funny! And Jeremy, your facial hair and smooth belly made my night. Just saying.

8. Yes! I’m glad more people can see what JK! Studios can do! Very talented, and have been watching them since Scott Sterling!

• Metal Head just because I use periods does not mean I use too many. By the way, the fact that this was the only thing you wanted to argue about is so incredibly stupid, but if you want to argue then I will continue for your benefit. Grammar is used so people know what you’re talking about when you speak or write, which is something you would have learned had you gone to second grade.

• @Cadence Scott you know what’s funny is you might want to check your grammar before talking about grammar XD you use waaaay to many periods

• @Cadence Scott Grammar isn’t important, how many times have you said “its over there” and someone be like “which there did you mean?” Grammar was thought up to make people feel superior to others without actually being superior. Sound familiar?

• Metal Head I understand that you don’t give a crap about how we feel about this. If you refuse to learn anything about being less of a jerk then maybe you can learn something about grammar. There refers to a place. Their is referring to someone’s possessions. Maybe you’d figure this out if you went back to second grade. It might also help with your manners.

9. I’ve watched them for about 3 years. They’re all incredibly funny and talented. I’ve glad that they’ve come so far and I hope they will win or at least get far in the show.

• I mean realistically they probably won’t because they mostly focus on family-friendly humor there’s only so far they can go and they can only target a specific audience but they have a really large following there’s that

10. Awe yeah, you guys killed it!!😆😉. That was soo good, if you ever perform in Florida, please post it and let me know. Or if you need an extra.

11. Can’t wait to see more from them. This one was one they’d already done before, but hopefully the next one is brand new for the show!

12. Omgah I was screaming when they I found out they were gonna be on it! I hope they go far in the competition!

• It’s because of the people laughing. Laughter is contagious, which is why sitcoms usually have laugh tracks. Doing live comedy is a way to get the whole crowd laughing. I always liked the live performances more for that reason

13. I’ve been watching them on studio c for so long and now they’re on TV as JK studios aahhh they’ve come so far GO JK STUDIOOOSSS ROOTING FOR YA😆❤

14. 2:10 Is he sure it was Walmart and not a freaky portal in a door store guarded by a giant chicken monster? Lol Studio C sketch reference.

15. So happy and excited for you guys!! You were fantastic as always, and I loved watching you share on TV the joy and laughter that have brightened our days on YouTube for so long!! Congratulations, so happy to cheer you on!! 🙂

16. 😂😂😂😂 This looks like something from Saturday Night Live! This was so funny! They could be future SNL cast members.

17. Great job guys! So happy you guys are getting more exposure! I’ve been watching since the beginning of studio c.

18. I am so gosh darn proud of the people i love!!! They made it the next round!!! I hope they win!!!!! Rooting for you JK! Studios

19. Hey I’ve been watching studio c/ jk studios for a while and I wasn’t able to watch them live so thank you 🙏

20. My family loves JK Studios!!! We use to watch them on Studio C all the time. All my kids love them (5-12)!!! They will even replay and sing the songs or do the sketch., especially the tongue twisters! And we truly enjoy the new channel! Way to go JK Studios!!!!

21. I saw the episode and flipped out when I saw you guys. Of course, I already knew you were going to be on it but still! It excited me so much! You guys did great and congrats! I’m rooting for you!

22. I have been watching them since their very first episode on studio c. They r my fav comedians and clean which is awesome. My whole family loves them and we still use their jokes all the time. Rooting for u!!!!!!😘

23. So excited for JK! Studios. I would just die if the janitor that James played before showed up on Bring the Funny!

24. Whether they win or not…they have already won it in my head…..my fav characters all these years….big fan of them

25. Way to go JK! Studios!!!! I have been a fan for years!!! So happy now that a lot of people get to see how funny and talented you guys are!!! 😊

26. I feel so oddly proud of them. That’s my little Studio C, a grown up and performing on TV! Go get em, JK Studios!!

27. When JK studios go into the other rounds, Matt should break character that would be funny( I mean their normal acts are already funny)

28. I’ve been watching studio C for about 3 years now I love that their jk studios now and that their on bring the funny!! I definitely will be cheering them on! They deserve to win!!😆♥️🤣

29. JK Studios finally made it! I’ve been here since the beginning of Studio C, and now they’re performing for Kenan Thompson and Chrissy Teigen. They’ve come so far and I couldn’t be prouder.

30. Everyone in the comments: OMGosh! I knew them from WAY BACK when they were Studio C!
    Me, OLD, (and a cringe-worthy Hipster): Pshhhh… I was a fan of the Studio C peeps when they were in DIVINE COMEDY.

• @Caleb Sandorf Nah, man! OLD fans watched them as Divine Comedy… whenever someone becomes a fan that’s AWESOME! Even if Bring the Funny is the first you’ve seen of these hilarious people, WELCOME TO THE PARTY! 👍 😆 #GateKeepingSucks #IfYouLoveItYoureATrueFan
      But it’s still fun to see there are others out there who loved them way back when! Our fam still goes to just about every D😇C show, and they still come up with some comedy gold, but that cast (Matt, Mallory, Peyton, etc.) was so the absolute best! Insanely talented.

31. Yay! Congratulations! You made it! That was so scary! I thought you weren’t going to make it at first. You were the fifth called. My family clapped and cheered when you made it. We’re so happy and so excited for you! Love you so much!

32. omg i didnt know that this was a competition! i’ve watched them for 4 years now on youtube (since their time on studio c up til jk! studios). OH, I HOPE THEY WIN!!!!✨✨

33. I love this! I’m pretty sure they were inspired by that crayon sketch back on Studio C a bit. I loved that sketch!

34. I watch them on byuTV every Monday and watch them here on YouTube at least every day!!! Now I can watch them on nbc!!!!! Hopefully they make it to the finals

• xXWhite VansXx Yeah! I remember watching episode 1-4 of season one in October 2012 in between general conference sessions…

• Kaiden Carlson thanks for watching us on Bring the Funny. There’s a bunch more great acts coming your way and we’ve got a bunch of rad stuff over on our YouTube channel!

35. You guys should perform Death Bed Repentance for the next round, you’d totally win! It’s your best sketch ever!

36. so sad that they didn’t make it, like they literally have the most viewed from all the contestants on youtube

37. these guys are like musical superstars auditioning for American idol. they’re kinda overqualified for this next to some amateurs

• Rudyolf Schiermeister it’s old news already, we’ve known the new cast for months, no sketches yet but they’re awesome

38. Tbh, this sketch wasn’t their funniest imo. BUT I think they ARE very talented and deserved to go on, and I hope to see some new stuff of theirs

39. Only heard of Bring the Funny cause of JK studios. Only watching cause of JK studios. I love JK studios. 😂

40. 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕛𝕜 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕠𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕨𝕚𝕟. 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞.
    ᘜOOᗪ ᒪᑌᑕK ᒍK ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ!!!!

41. The show was boring as fudge. This act and the So No dude were the best of the night. They need to give the age more stage time i think. Just an opinion. Plus joey Gladstone would be a sweet addition to this.

42. Has anyone else noticed that Red rhymes with what everyone else sings?
    And is, “We are your fun friends!” a catchy ear worm for anyone else?

43. No Detroit Walmart’s are not portals to North Korea’s

Now that I think about it, that’s were the North Korean I’m harboring in my house was found

44. They deserve to win the hole thing. If they do something like . The shoulder angle skit . It would be too funny.

• Studio C is still around, it’s just about to have a new cast. And you can always watch the original casts on JK studios.

45. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😆🤣🤣🤣😂😂😆🤣😂😂😂😆🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😆😆😆😆😆😆

46. I’m probably alone in this, but I really think this was the only funny act of the night. I didn’t laugh at the ladies talking during the movie. It was too predictable and became annoying. None of the standup comedians had super strong material throughout. I miss last comic standing. The magic act made me laugh but it wasn’t hilarious. Idk this first episode let me down.

47. its funny for like a second but then it gets old bc you expect him another absurd conspiracy over and over just not that funny

48. What is that female judge doing there? I don’t recall any funny fame in her. She’s there just to show her cleavage?

• any funny fame? one the things she’s known for are her hilarious tweets and she’s not even there for her humor but to be a judge as one of the “people”

49. That bearded guy can’t find a longer red T-shirt to save us from looking at his belly? This show is going to tank by next week.

50. After the first two “naughty outbursts”, its already boring. That is the theme of the whole show. I was mad that I watched the entire episode. Whoever greenlit this Last Comic Standing/AGT s***show needs to be thrown in a deep hole. This doesn’t get past 3 episodes before they tank the rest of the season.