I hired the BEST mobile editor on TikTok to edit this clip… how’d he do?

I hired the BEST mobile editor on TikTok to edit this clip… how’d he do?

1.584 Yorum

1. 😳 literally couldn’t stop watching this masterpiece, Fire beats, fire music, Intro/Outro Confirmed.

2. 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😱😎😱😎😱😎😱😎😎😱😎😱😱😱😎😱😎😱😎😎😱😎😱😎😱😎😱😎

3. If he’s watching this or you’re telling him this let him know that’s it’s better than me with a laptop a phone and every editing software in the world and I consider myself to be a pretty good editor 😊

4. Bro get a pc. Mfs cannot stay editing on phone. Get ae and rocket you can film your own clips with bakkes mod and do a lot more with the camera.

5. Well u obv had to send him more than that clip for the montage cos he shot ur car from a different perspective at some point during the vid.

6. That edit is insane the only thing is that it kinda takes away from the clip but that doesn’t really matter

7. Definitely not “the best mobile editor” and I am sorry. but GENUINELY, all that was is text animation with effect, and transition between each clip. 15 minutes of work.. and the cool afteraffect with the ball + another 20min. + sync song. BUT COOL VID!! 💙 I respect because as a mobile editor it’s hard for ideas. But it’s clear to tell how much work goes into something as a fellow editor. Do better because some editors spend hours or days on a project only to be outshined by a lucky video that happens to turn viral. Sucks putting hours into something for 40 views when somebody can get thousands out from pure luck over something so simple. #editorslove💙#showsupport

There’s better editors man. Mobile is limited for sure but there’s so much more you can do when more time and care is put into projects x

8. He did amazing 9.9/10 I just don’t know something about it just didn’t make it perfect but I was good

9. Average rocket league clip editor, Rocket league editors are worst in the game, they do smae shit as call it original and something new, if you watch every popular rocket league editor you will see no difference at all

10. Compared to my editing skills this is a 10/10

Compared to average editors i would say an 7.8/10

I personally like clips that get straight to the point and i think this clip is a bit too cinematic like its a movie.

I think when u make the flip resets and the touch finish slow and smooth it would be amazing

11. 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000(my fingers hurt)000000000000000000000000000000000/10

12. When he said phone and Xbox I honestly thought I was going to be trash but nah he proved me wrong 😱🤯

13. Stuff like thos would look pretty complex to non editors but to ppl who edit alot this is light work

14. Solid 7 editing could have been better but cinematics 100000000000/10 and I can tell he uses capcut but still really good but if he downloads alight motion and gets used to it he will 100% be the very best mobile editor🔥

15. It’s a huge disrespect to the editing community calling a specific editor the BEST and the video gets clout and now the standards of the editing skills are set to that. 😕. S/O to hard working editors that has unique amazing editing skills but don’t get enough recognition

16. It’s well done without a doubt. The movement was on par and focus was nicely done. I’d say this is worth around $100.

17. That was so clean I know how hard it is to edit on phone and Xbox cos I have to do that too (all my edits are on my channel)

18. 8/10, if I am being honest the music isn’t the greatest or my favourite but otherwise it is a good edit 👍

19. music is everything and this dude chose a horrible bass boosted song that 5 year little Timmy made on his ipad +basic edit 0/10

20. That’s not even a good montage clip tbh 🤣. That is an insane intro! Ha. Hard to believe that was just a phone and an Xbox. Good stuff 👍 🔥

21. The beginning was badass, the middle was ok, the way he flashed ur name was cool, but the end was pretty weak ngl. No slowmo during the critical touches? Lame

22. If you would have told me he only used a phone and xbox for this after the clip was shown, I would not have believed you.

Actually, I still don’t believe you. 🤣

23. Loved the start with the cins but I think the selfpromo cins were kinda bad where it had his name, he could’ve implemented it in a cooler way I think.

24. The kid has 3k likes on TT when his clip here got 19k. Definitely a great editor especially considering the low resources he has for editing and definitely deserves more attention. Plz publicize more of these kiddos.