Hiss | TikTok Beatbox vs Song Collection 2021

Hiss | TikTok Beatbox vs Song Collection 2021

1. brasileiro mas bota isso no Google tradutor mano seus vídeos é muito incrível como você consegue fazer isso

2. I don’t get why people say hiss is fat he is really not

Even if he was fat nothing wrong with it if you come here saying people is fat i hope you sleep well knowing you are hurting people and making me and a lot of people sick.

I got one sentence for these people

*”Fuck you”*

3. i want learn beatbox but its difficult try it alone without know nothing, i was asking if you can do a tutorial please?😅 just one short, u dont need do something so long… thanks to read hiss you are the best ~~ cheer up!♡

4. Wow, really good and Incredibly exat the beats after emitting, that’s what makes Hiss, his rhythm, technique, flow and his clean beate… Thank you for this enjoyment and all the best in the new year 🔊🎶😊💕

5. Oooooooooooooooohhhhhh hohhohohohohohohohohohohohohohoh holy fuck. Mother crab 😱😱😱😱😱😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲🔥😲❤💥💥🔥❤❤😱🔥😲💃💃💃 master 🙏🙏

6. Is the last one Choose by Alexinho?

Also, love the way you break down the parts before putting the entire groove together 😁

7. I just notice that this video is not just beatboxing there is evolution of hiss it’s about fit becoming fat

• Also you might think it sounds like the routine Choose by Alexinho, its because he was inpired by this song.

8. Hey y’all I just want to let you know that God loves you unconditionally ❤️✝️ you can be forgiven and have eternal life trough our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ because he died for you ✝️❤️

9. Awww Hiss U r the best ever
    Really luv u😍💓❤
    Plzz I want more and more of your tik tok collection bcoz it is banned in India… Luv u more..💓💓