HAPPY BIRTHDAY | FUNNY RANTS 2.0 | VIPUL GOYAL

• Love You Always #VipulGoyal You Are My Inspiration (#AukaatHaiTohKhareedo)

Actor #NawazuddinSiddiqui Hit By CORONA
      ( गोकरोना ,गोकरोना ! करोनागो,करोनागो ! गोकरोनागो )

Watch This, It Might Change Your Mood.

#ActorNawazuddinCorona #CompleteLockdown

Lets All Rise For #CoronaTheme

( गोकरोना ,गोकरोना ! करोनागो,करोनागो ! गोकरोनागो )
      #GoCorona #GoCorona #CoronaGo #CoronaGo #GoCoronaGo”

1. @2:03 : I noticed that ceiling fan needs cleaning, so Vipul bhai: being a non-celebrity at home .. please do the needful 😉

2. This is how girls feel on social media.

“How are you, why don’t you reply?”
    “Bhool gaye kia” (even though you don’t even know them)
    “What are you doing?

🤦🤦🤦

3. Vipul Bhai thank you for making us laugh in this tough situation, ek request hai b’day wala nahi but videos thodi lambi banao please.

4. Believe me just saw it and I am crying ,laughing,sad,mixed feeling,purely natural ,big b good time for u is yet to come …

5. To make fun of yourself it requires lot of courage and a lot of good sense of humour and you have both! keep rocking 🤣🤣

6. Vipul u r just too good. I love ur sense of humour, especially China ko 5 saal sabudane ki khichdi was hilarious in the other video.

7. Hi 👋 vipul. Just started seeing ur video, i was watching ur videos, sitting in my balcony after my breakfast 🥞, I didn’t realised tht i was laughing 😆 so loudly, tht my building watchman was looking at me like wht happened to her . it was so hilariously. U r just amazing 😉🥰

8. Way of delivering is very different from other comedian . You are awesome sir . If I wish to be a comedian u must be my idol . 👍👍

9. Goyal Bhai huge fan, please meet need to talk about some promotion. I’m doing some freelancing work. And want to be famous through you.

10. Happy birthday vipul… Love you… And wish you a very happy birthday … and u r A grade celebrity for me…. 🙂😍

11. Oh bhai!😂😂😂😂 bhaiya yr roz subah-sham apna ek ek video upload kr diya kro…..badi hassi aati hai yr apke videos dekh kr………#celebrity😂😂😂😂
    Kam se kam din me ek bar hasenge toh sahi warna akele he padhe rhte hai!

12. Haha, funny ! Keep’em coming Vipul. Thank you for spreading laughter, especially needed during these times 😃
    I think comedians ke liye Content creation ka golden time hai yeh.

13. I think education channel like study iq , wifi study who are educating us for free they are really polite and totally out any politics..

14. The general masses need to understand a lot of things, this world is full of idiots 🤣🤣🤣

Sir its my birthday send me a wish🤣🤣

15. Toh yaar mai Bombay me celebrity banne aaya hu ya random logo ko wish karne aaya hu….
    Cracked me up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

16. Vipul Goel ji aaj mere bike ka birthday hai, please wish kar dejiye.
    If you wished me, I will become your huge fan or vice a versa.

17. 😂😂😂😂….Aare sir happy birthday when ever it is…..koi fayda nahi hai inhein gyan de k…inhoine phir wahi harkat karni hai similar type

18. Love You Always #VipulGoyal You Are My Inspiration (#AukaatHaiTohKhareedo)

Actor #NawazuddinSiddiqui Hit By CORONA
    ( गोकरोना ,गोकरोना ! करोनागो,करोनागो ! गोकरोनागो )

Watch This, It Might Change Your Mood.

#ActorNawazuddinCorona #CompleteLockdown

Lets All Rise For #CoronaTheme

( गोकरोना ,गोकरोना ! करोनागो,करोनागो ! गोकरोनागो )
    #GoCorona #GoCorona #CoronaGo #CoronaGo #GoCoronaGo”

19. Bhai mera bhi bday aane wala hai…wish me in advance vipul ji😜😁then again i will ping u on my bday…provided hmlog zinda bache to….tb b wish kr dena😂😅

20. Tu B grade celebrity hai tu big boss me ja… 😁😁😂😂😂 Mtlb sare big boss ke contestant B grade hain😂😂😂

21. Sir, this is a very humble request, please chill and don’t take those kind of messages seriously. That kind of people just type in whatever comes to their minds

22. Vipul, you have a very witty humour. I am a big fan of yours after I saw the joke on periods once a month. Ignore the chutiya people and keep working. Don’t even have to do a video for that. We love u.

23. Vipul bhai, tum bahut humourous ho yaar, tumhari swag Sabse alag, u know ur fan base and for them only u make jokes,

24. Hppy bday vipul jb bhi ho apka 😍😍 shi kha 100 takaa 😜😜🤭😂😂😂😂 yar tuk kmaal ho aisi short vdos dalte rha kro 😂😂

25. *एक एपिसोड बना दो Humourously Yours का। काव्या & विपुल video conferencing*

26. bhai is back 🙂 ignore those comments.. don’t give importance by replying them…you are an awesome entertainer.. 😊 aur china ka kya karna hai batao..

27. Bhai itna cool lagte ho aur apki bate itni extra ordinary he lekin ap janau pehente ho dekhkar achha laga…Love u bro

28. Hey as you mentioned you are not celebrity at home so please help your wife in household chores and clean your fan once you’re done with vid recording

29. Vipul ji you are too good in ranting …itna pyaar se aap gussa karoge toh kaise chale ga…I loved all ur videos…apki boli mashallah subhanallah

30. Bhai, happy birthday bhai.. Gussa Karo ya kuch bhi kro.. Hum to aapko hamesha khus rahne ki dua denge… Kuch kr skte ho krlo… Me aapko wish karunga.

31. Kon ha ye log aur kaha se aate hai kon sa ahsaan kiya inhone es dharti pe paida hoke jo itne bade celebrity ki wish chaiye in susro ko 🤪…silly and childish demands

32. Sir whatever will you do ,people will try to judge you….
    As usual keep rocking and your content is always just outstanding….
    Let us stay at home right now until the situation gets better and don’t bother about these trivial issues…..
    Keep smiling….your fan 😊 who doesn’t demand that you should wish me happy birthday ever……🥰🥰🥰 because Dil hai chota sa choti si aasha…..

33. achha thik he bhai ab shaant ho jaao, itna gussa kyu…chalo ba chodo sari baate aur muje birthday wish karo aaj mera birthday he…🙂

34. Funda hille hue hai , RMV sir Physics ki yaad aa rahi hai toh yaar aap hi kuch ghar baithe baithe interesting lecture bana sakte ho aapke style mein hi funde clear kar do logo ke.

35. Recapture your signature edgy script writing spark Vipul. Time pass mat karo. Kuchh chubhta hua aur yaadgaar likho aur phir padho. Farting toh aur bhi faaltu log kar lete hain.

36. Hi Vipul.. Truly a fan of your sense of humor and style of comedy. And specially when I saw you in a traffic jam near SEEPZ, few years back, when I just saw you driving in a car next to mine and out of spontaneity I waved at you and you waved back with really sweet and humble smile.. Really liked the fact, at least the perception, that you felt very humble and approachable. But this video, may or may not be by choice, is portraying you as a bit arrogant which I personally didn’t like. I like your work, so don’t get me wrong, but please avoid positioning yourself as an arrogant celeb!! Love you bro.. keep doing great work like you always do. Thanks! 🙂

37. Bhai thoda sa muh dhoke toh video banao. Itna bhi kya aalas. 😅😅😅 anyway loving your small small rants. You are so funny. 😍😍😍😍

38. yaar baki baat toh thik hai, par video banane se pahle thoda mooh dho liya karo or baal thik kar liya karo.. Stay Home ka bola hai government ne, stay in bed ka nahi bola.. Naha sakte ho or ghar me chal fir sakte ho.. 😁 😂

39. I think you are over reacting….dont teach anybody what to speak & what to not even if they are wrong @ times..SLAPS & CLAPS are a part of life…take what you like & just ignore the rest & dont REACT because you are sounding harsh.

40. भाई दिमाग पे कॉरोना का स्ट्रेस समझ आ रहा है । आपको अकेले को नहीं सबको हो रहा है

41. Bhai, dil se sorry. Belated wishes…By god you are best at what you are doing….Love you… and look love you as Bhai… I am happily married and am not a gay… haa matlab bivi roz maarti hain, phir bhi, I love her yaar….

42. Ghar par reh kar pata chal raha he ki bhai ka kitna dimag kharab ho raha he or aaj kal bhai khud ko kuch zyada hi bada celebrity samjh rahe he

43. Why sir u are reacting much …we respects u a lot ….but u r acting irritated and last ur msg were like full of frustration….sir we all are facing same ….i cant suggest u anything bcz i m not upto urs level …but can request act more maturely u are acting like kid

44. Are sir chutiye hote h log aap inki baat itni seriously mt lo ye gadhe h , vese apka ye stand up ka content ban skta kafi funny lage ye sab address krte hue , or dhyan mt do inpe gadhe h ye sab .

45. Bilkul sach bol rahe ho Vipul bhai! Your comedy is awesome, I’ve watched all your ‘Free’ videos on YouTube and I am one of your biggest fans. You are certainly a celebrity – no doubt in my mind or anyone else’s. Mera humesha ek khwaab raha hai ki mere birthday pe koi celebrity mujhe wish kare…. 13 July, if possible 🙂 😀 😛

46. Viewer: sir b’day wish koro-na😂

Vipul: I am the celebrity bro

Korona: bhai look who’s here!! Marne to tum dono hi wale ho…kardalo jisko jo karna he.

47. विपुल गोयल साहब, आप बी ग्रेड नहीं, आप ए ग्रेड सेलिब्रिटी हैं..👌👌. बल्कि ए प्लस ग्रेड सेलिब्रिटी हैं..🌹🌹. आपको बता दूं कि मैंने जब पहली बार आपका वीडियो देखा… वह बाइकर्स वाला.. तब से ही आपका फैन बन गया था…❤❤ आपका प्रजेंट करने का तरीका, टाइमिंग और वन लाइनर्स बेमिसाल है…🙏🙏 मेरे हिसाब से तो आप कपिल शर्मा से भी बेहतर है…👍👍 मुझे तो आश्चर्य इस बात से हो रहा है कि कोई आपसे इस तरह से बात कैसे कर सकता है???😠😤 शायद आपने यह सब बातें झूठ कहीं हैं…🤔🤔

48. Zindagi Har kadam ekk nyi Jung hai .. !!
    By the way who told you you that you are celebraty ??
    Corona Sar pe chadh gya kya ???

49. Hey Vipul, I am a big fan of your intelligent humour. even here in this video you did it again. People does different things, but you always do it differently. I hope and wish you all the best that these guys will understand your concern.

50. ghr pe bhaithe he hoo to wish krne me kya jata hai

vaise aaj mere friend ka b’day h usko wish krodo aap ki taraf se