Funny Memes That Will Make You Laugh #520 || Funny Memes || Dank Memes || Relatable Memes

1. 0:45 , Seriously ; nothing could be easy than this……..it’s –
    Cat + Rin + Aaaa aa + Cap = ” KATRINA KAIF ” 🙃😇

2. 😭why don’t you reply to any single comment in the comment section 😭😭
    😂😂😂😂Am I right commenters 👍🏼

3. Last meme
    Some promises stay forever ❤️

Me- some promises don’t even stay for a day, if you see me and my very not dear brother 🙄

4. Wish you a very very happy memers day to you…. whenever I am watching your memes,That’s makes me feel good&happy. Thanks for your memes. Keep going.

5. 2:05 Answer is 104
    Before you guys start commenting that the answer is zero, Apply BODMAS rule and then tell me

6. It’s 4
    Because the first term get multiply with 0

I’m smart 😎😎😎😎

Pls give me a heart ♥

7. 2:03 its 96 because according to bodmas we have to do multiplication first so 25×0 is equal to zero and then according to bodmas we have to addition so 0+2+2=4 and 50+50=100 then according to bodmas we have to do substraction so 100-4=96
    Maybe this is the method😅😅

• @Paras Yadav Le me who had bodmas classes in 6th and don’t attend even once:
      No!!! I mean yes…

Edit:Lol tomorrow is my results and I don’t know what’s gonna happen

8. 0:46 Katrina Kaif
    1:13 Happy Memers Day🎉🎉🎉
    1:30 Michael Jackson🕺🏻🕺🕺
    2:03 Answer is 104 by Bodmas Theorem.😎

9. 2:03 first we must multiply it -25 into 0 = -0 that means 0
    And then 50+50= 100
    And 2+2=4
    Therefore, 100+4= 104 ans.😎

• @Saumya Tiwari ohoo bhai maro mujhe Maro koi parhai bhi karta hai 😅😅😅😅 aur memes hai yaha galti pa dhyan nahi diya jata 😅🤣🤣🤣

• What ! R u crazy…….I mean , I’ve seen several wrong answers but , trust me this is the weirdest 1 ! Really 😓😕
      Well , the correct / ryt ans. is ” 104 ” . I recommend uh to check it out 1ce again but , this tym with more or extra concentration .