Funny Memes That Will Make You Laugh #510 || Funny Memes || Dank Memes || Relatable Memes

1. My mind before I started the video: I’m not going to laugh. When I start the video: Damn I already laughed and it was only the cat that clicked the button in the first second.

2. 2:11 , guys please don’t kill me, the ans is in nursery(don’t kill me😂😂)
    Edit:I am telling the truth

3. 2:13 first crush in 7th
    I am in 9th he is still my crush
    Usse phele mai sirf padne mai dhyaan deti thi
    Ek baar mam ne uske sath bitha diya phir tab se

• @LIYA PAUL oh thank you for sharing your story now it’s my turn –
      As I told my first crush was in 7th
      So one day me and my bestie were talking about students of our class and then she asked me
      Do you like any boy from our class by like she meant like (not crush or any other feeling)
      So I thought for a while and said a name of a boy
      And I asked her the same question she said the name of my current crush ( at that time maine uspe kabhi dhayan hi nahi diya tha)
      So one day our class teacher was changing our seat and made me sit with him
      And then I started like ing him

Not so fun fact – currently meri bestie, mai aur ek aur ladki usse like karte hain 😂😂😂

• @Feeling Queens it was just for an yr after which i had to leave te school
      After that i have never seen him
      My second [email protected] 6 th std
      He had a relation already
      So i gave up
      After that i never had any
      This is my story

4. 2:12…💓💓In 11th
    But she rejects me..
    And now,I’m in realtionship with a cute girl😌I luv her

5. I felt crush in 4th class with a boy and till now i am not strong enough to say him that i love him!!

6. 2:12 I did not love anyone, more than half of the children in the class loved me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

7. Sooooooo 😂😂😂😂😂😂thanks for sharing such wonderful video… Can v friends 🤝🤝🤝🤝…❤❤❤❤❤