Funny Memes That Will Make You Laugh #206 | Funny Meme | Dank Meme | Sunshine Meme | Relatable Memes

• 2:06 that women face was shown it was for like 1 sec or someting she was running in road and her face was reveled its a shoking thing you know😅.

• Hey friend,

Please read this short joke

You will surely 😂😂!!!!

Police: where do you live?

Me: with my parents Police: where does your parents live?

Me: with me

Police: where do you all live ?

Me: together

Police: Where is your house? Me: Next to my neighbors house.

Police: Where is your neighbors house?

Me: If I tell you, you won’t believe me.

Police: Tell me.

Me: Next to my house.

Please don’t ignore this message!!!!!

Watch my funny memes 🤣

Please🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Hey friend! Read this short joke,
      Friend: Results are out! Come we will go and see!
      🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

1. I didnt see in which rank I stand whether first ,second ,third, I just came
    here to watch meme do you also.

• Jiski grandmother nehi hai use bhi to pucho kesa feel hota hai😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• I miss my grandmother so much 😭😭😭😭. Literally my tears are on these lines.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

2. Him: i am still u young but u can call me a baby

Me: sus normally young kids prefer being called at their names not being called as a baby but ok

3. i SPENT MOST OF THE TIME IN ” RECORDING”AND””!EDITING”VIDEO STILL NOT GETTING MUCH SUPPORT” !

• Hey friend,

Please read this short joke

You will surely 😂😂!!!!

Police: where do you live?

Me: with my parents Police: where does your parents live?

Me: with me

Police: where do you all live ?

Me: together

Police: Where is your house? Me: Next to my neighbors house.

Police: Where is your neighbors house?

Me: If I tell you, you won’t believe me.

Police: Tell me.

Me: Next to my house.

Please don’t ignore this message!!!!!

Watch my funny memes 🤣

Please🙏🙏

• Hey friend,

Please read this short joke

You will surely 😂😂!!!!

Police: where do you live?

Me: with my parents Police: where does your parents live?

Me: with me

Police: where do you all live ?

Me: together

Police: Where is your house? Me: Next to my neighbors house.

4. Me and my friends are Back of Class Crew And Copying machines And Sporty Sometimes Bullies When Teacher is there we are class

5. *EVERYONE HERE*
    *I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU* *GUYS , THAT IF YOU HAVE* *WATCHED EVEN A SINGLE* *VIDEO OF “HERO ALOM” OR*
    *”KRK” CAN YOU PLEASE TELL*
    *ME HOW HAD YOU SURVIVED*
    *TILL THE END OF THEIR VIDEO*

• @53×2 SUBSCRIBERS IN ONE DAY WITH 2 VIDEO CHALLENGE Great your quote is nice wish you get a successful and happy life sorry that I can’t answer your question

• @g deekshitha WE SHOULD NEVER BE ASHAMED ON OUR WEAKNESS, WE NEED TO IMPROVE. THATS A SIMPLE PART OF A LIFE

• @53×2 SUBSCRIBERS IN ONE DAY WITH 2 VIDEO CHALLENGE Appreciate you because you said your weaknesses honest guy,..

• Hey friend! Read this short joke, Friend: Results are out! Come we will go and see! Legend: I’m with my dad. See mine and text me. If i fail in 1 subject text Good morning to you, if in 2 then text Good morning to you and your father. Later on message came- Good morning to you, your family and your neighbours too/ Bro, Need a serious help from you, I make memes, Please give me suggestions, if you liked it please support bro. Background music-Taki Taki rumba edit(funny) Please don’t ignore, bro. I’ll wait for your reply or comment.

6. Same,exact experience kaise hosakta hai?
    Poore k poore memes,about childhood
    All r connected to everyone’s childhood, specially 90s k kids ko

7. I’m a day dreamer in my class, always teacher would call me a dreamer while asking questions…. I miss my school now and I’m texting this from my mum’s phone bcoz I did not get the access to you tube bcoz I’m not even 12

• @Ninja Boy , hey bro I watched your video and I want to give you some suggestions
      1.give time of 10 second between 2 memes[ because some people just Skipp 10 second to save their time]

2 . I don’t like music that randomly pickup speed and randomly slow down

3. I don’t like so active music like like taki taki… Search audio dictionary… For music [use music that are not copyrighted]

8. 1:56 I use to tought 🤔 this myth is only spread in my locality but now i realize it is an intrenational myth😂😂😅

• Hey friend!
      Read this short joke,
      Friend: Results are out! Come we will go and see!
      Sis, Need a serious help from you, I make memes,
      Please give me suggestions, if you liked it please support sis.
      🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Hey friend,

Please read this short joke

You will surely 😂😂!!!!

Police: where do you live?

Me: with my parents Police: where does your parents live?

Me: with me

Police: where do you all live ?

Me: together

Police: Where is your house? Me: Next to my neighbors house.

Police: Where is your neighbors house?

Me: If I tell you, you won’t believe me.

Police: Tell me.

Me: Next to my house.

Please don’t ignore this message!!!!!

Watch my funny memes 🤣

Please🙏🙏🙏🙏

9. Is there anyone who still watches cartoons??😂😂😂
    ❤❤❤By the way I m one of them❤❤❤

• Hey friend,

Please read this short joke

You will surely 😂😂!!!!

Police: where do you live?

Me: with my parents Police: where does your parents live?

Me: with me

Police: where do you all live ?

Me: together

Police: Where is your house? Me: Next to my neighbors house.

Police: Where is your neighbors house?

Me: If I tell you, you won’t believe me.

Police: Tell me.

• Hey friend
      Need a serious help from you,
      I make memes that may make you to die by laughing,
      Eg this-

If you feel the video was bad please give suggestion, you will be God for me,
      Please don’t ignore friend
      Bro once again please

• Hey friend!
      Read this short joke,
      Friend: Results are out! Come we will go and see!
      Bro, Need a serious help from you, I make memes,

I’ll wait for your reply or comment.

• @Lamborghini urus Black bro, before I also thought that I should sing on YouTube but my parents will not allow me because right now I am
      a school student I should focus on studies but still I thought that I will definitely sing on YouTube in the future after completing my studies thanks for advice 🤗☺️ by the way I am a girl and this is my brother’s account.😅

10. singe ,out of earth,

wait for it

if you want to make others fools too…. write “That was so cool”/ “never noticed it”

SUPER POPS WE CAN’T BE STOPPED

• Hey friend,

Please read this short joke

You will surely 😂😂!!!!

Police: where do you live?

Me: with my parents Police: where does your parents live?

Me: with me

Police: where do you all live ?

Me: together

Police: Where is your house? Me: Next to my neighbors house.

Police: Where is your neighbors house?

Me: If I tell you, you won’t believe me.

Police: Tell me.

Me: Next to my house.

Please don’t ignore this message!!!!!

Watch my funny memes 🤣

Please🙏🙏🙏🙏

I

• @Laugh and Be laughing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂good joke bro 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

11. Who is watching??

Student -like
    Office worker-reply
    Others(singles)= I don’t care(IDC) do whatever you want😜

12. Yrr bhut mehnat karke 100 subs kiye hai please support karo 500 subs karvado aapke sare sapne pure hoye.

13. 0 : 55 that’s right I also have one friend … but when I slap her she slap me back and try to fight that’s why I don’t try to slap her again

• Hey friend,

Please read this short joke

You will surely 😂😂!!!!

Police: where do you live?

Me: with my parents Police: where does your parents live?

Me: with me

Police: where do you all live ?

Me: together

Police: Where is your house? Me: Next to my neighbors house.

Police: Where is your neighbors house?

Me: If I tell you, you won’t believe me.

Police: Tell me.

Me: Next to my house.

Please don’t ignore this message!!!!!

Watch my funny memes 🤣