Claire Rocksmith and Ayden Mekus TikTok Together

Claire Rocksmith and Ayden Mekus TikTok Together

1. Omg omg 0:16 to 0:18 Eeekkk how Ayden kissed Claire! On her shoulder/neck!!! They r literally the CUTEST I ship!!!!!!!!!

2. No way ya’ll on the left picture look at ayden’s hands he has a scrunchies who scrunchies that probably claires!

3. Symmone is such an amazing person😭. She’s ok with her best friend and her ex crush being crushes. I’m not gonna lie if is was me it wouldn’t quite go like that.

4. ARE THE SERIOUS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE KIDS AYDEN JUST BROKE UP WITH SYMONNE AND CLAIRE WITH THE OTHER BOY NOW THEY TOGETHER ARE THE LITERALLY SERIOUS…..I CANT TAKE THIS SQUAD NOW MORE

5. I have a suggestion piper should change her squad name to liper squad because lev and piper are couples

6. I honestly love Symonne she is literally the best like she supports her best friend even though she’s with her ex and like there all still great friends and get along well. I honestly wish piper Gavin and coco were like that like they all were still friends.

• I was just kidding I love them I think they are amazing I was saying that because I wanna see if anyone would replie and you girl are sweet stay safe!

• Why they not a good couple the way Ayden acts around claire and looks at her hes obviously falling for claire and I’m pretty sure claire is too soooooo🙃

7. yesss ship themm smm🥰, HDIWISISOS WHY CAN’T THEY JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY 😭😭😭💫💫🙌🏻🙌🏻

8. I feel like Ayden is expressing his feeling more with claire! No hate on sayden though they’re still friends 🙂

9. In the first tik tok if you did not catch claire said “My pants are falling down” and Ayden jumpend imfort of the camera. such a kind man!

10. They would be a great couple or crush but they have to at least confess their feelings to each other

11. Ayden: jumps on her back
    Claire: My pants are falling!
    Ayden:Jumps in front of camera
    How cuteeeee💕

12. im sorry but how could u comfortably have feelings for your friends ex and post with him knowing shell see it. Idc what yall say. She broke girl code whether Symonne says she supports or not, there was obvious pain in her voice and she played it cool because shes a good friend, anyways stan Symonne.

13. i like how Ayden is still wearing claire scrunchie in the left pic this shows he has feelings for claire

14. He was j awkward with Symonne like if you look at the videos but with Claire you can tell he REALLY likes her

15. They just got together and they got enough tiktoks together to make a whole compilation most of them have the lil Wayne song

• @Eva Jackson sorry I did not know that I did not wast my time looking for Hayden and Claire ship name as I did not ship them it was so forced👎🏽👎🏽. I like Ayden and Claire way better ☺️😁😜