21/August/2020 Riyaz.14 New Tiktok Videos

1. 💓💚🥀💚🥀🥀🤭🥀🤭🤭🥀💚🎁💚💚💚💚🥀💚💚💟💚💟💚💟💚🥀💟🥀🥀🥀🤭💟🥀💟🥀💟🤭🥀💞💞🥀🤭🥀💟🤭🥀🤭🥀

2. Wow nice Meri jaan love you so so so much my love good morning Jan miss you too much darling love you from deep of my heart love you soooooooo muchhhhh ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤always stay happy my jaan your smile is so cute my love love you plz reply plz give me a small heart

3. I am your biggest fan you are so sweet and cut 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💗❤️💗💗 est boy and world 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😎😎💝💝💝💝🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

4. *Riyaz.14* 💕💕💕 THSI IS LOVE VIDEO 💕💕 thanks so much for this 💕💕 i have also some videos related info 💕💕 your work good carry on 💕💕 plz check and give me review 💕💕 s tay connect with me dear 💕💕

5. Riyaz riyas riyas riyas riyas riyas riyazilma riyss riyas riyas riyas riyaz riyas riyas riyaz riyaz riyaz riyas riyas riyas riyaz riyas riyas riyas riyax riyas riyaz riyas riyas riyas riyas riyas riyas riyas riyas riyss riyas riyas riyas riyas riyas riyaz riyas riyas riyas riyas riyas riyas riyss riyas riyas riyax riyas riyas riyas riyaz riyas riyas riyas riyss riyas riyas riyas riyas riyas riyaz

6. Riyaz video👌👌👌👌👌👌👌😊👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

7. Riyaz video 💯💯💯😊💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

8. Good morning Riyaz …
    Hope u all r well …
    Plz reply me on facebook …
    Yesterday also i told u …
    Stay Safe ….
    Stay at home ….
    Stay happy …
    Stay in peace & harmony ..
    Thanks ….
    Regards ..
    Sanjoly

9. Riyaz very nice song😊😊👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

10. Riyaz video wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very nice

11. We miss you very much Riyaz bhaiya and Riza di please let me know if you are friendship with me please i am Bijaya kumar das ki beti please 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

12. Riyaz👩🏻👨🏻🤵🏻👰🏻🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🏍️🏍️🏍️🏍️🏍️🏍️🏍️🏍️🏍️🏍️🏍️🏍️

13. Riyaz jaan I love you
    👰🏻🤵🏻👨🏻👩🏻😍😍😘😘💋💋
    ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
    🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

14. Riyaz☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌽🌽☕☕🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️

15. Riyaz🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫☕🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

16. Riyad apke liye🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

17. Riyaz riza api ke liye🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

18. Riyaz shabnam mummy ke liye🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️👛👛👛👛👜👜👜👜👜👝👝👛🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️🛍️

19. So cute riyaz ali. ..I am Sanjana from nepal you like nepal. ..?and you are amazing. .?…heart for your family ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤👍👍👍👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈I love you

20. NICE MY JAAN AND GOOD MORNING HAVE A NICE DAY MY DARLING AND HAPPY DAY TODAY AND TOMORROW GOOD LUCK AND MY LIFE RIYAZ MY LOVE RIYAZ MY SWEETHEART RIYAZ MY HEART LINE RIYAZ MY HEART BEAT RIYAZ MY HEART RIYAZ MY JAAN NORTH AND SOUTH EAST AND WEST MY JAAN IS THE BEST MY LIFE RIYAZ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND LOVE YOU TOO……………… 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘❣️❣️❣️❣️🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

21. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤